Monday 16 November 2009

Photographer Johanna Ekmark

Come and meet photographer Johanna Ekmark. If you'd like to go to her website you'll see other photos besides interiors. There are babies, children, food, fashion pics and more.

But, as usual, here we will savor her interior photos.

Residence


Elle interiör


Gudrun Sjoden


Sköna hem


Sköna hem


Residence


Residence


Residence


Photo Johanna Ekmark©


Photo Johanna Ekmark©

Images from her website and from here too.

Be sure to watch the video posted below and let me know what you think. It's truly amazing!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. Me gustó el baño, sobre todo las toallas grandes, gruesas y sequitas :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. I think you did a great job! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are awesome!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have an award for you! The ‘From me to you’ flowers award. You can pick it up at my blog http://2be4tunate.blogspot.com, under the entry ‘Wow, not just one, but two awards! Thank you!!!’ . And just keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Pembo y PiLu! Thanks KSimms, glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i kifus its 2cool here. just wanted to see how your doing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop