Thursday 18 March 2010

Ideas for small rooms.

If you have a small apartment I think you can copy many ideas from these rooms.This duplex in Spain isn't very big but just the right amount and size of furniture and soft palette give it a roomy feeling. Come and see.

salon






There is even room for a small breakfast table in one of the sitting room areas.


I like the linen curtains between the living room and dining room .











Love this soothing bedroom.
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. that tablebreakfast is a bit small,

    i love the bathroom, but i dont like that there is too white everywere!!

    not my style!!

    love the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. so charming as usual!

    I'd like to see more of these small-appartments posts!!

    te amo linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I truly love looking at your idea homes! I literally spent hours looking at all of the pages, one after another, then when I was done with that, I went from label to label. I love how you encorporated every style imaginable! Since I have not been able to do much with my blog this last week, I thought I would showcase yours, I didn't think about asking permission, I am glad you came to visit me! I am a follower now, and will be back many many times. Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your blog. You have found so many wonderful interiors to post. Yay!

    Tricia
    Avolli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop