Wednesday 2 November 2011

Holidays and a Home in London

As I told you yesterday, I'm leaving for Switzerland today and I'll be back on the 15th. I'll do my best to post once or twice while I'm away but, I honestly doubt it.

So, for my last post I'm taking you to England. I have already featured this home but it has since been updated and there are more photographs than the last time. It is a double fronted Victorian house, with lots of original features including parquet flooring, tiled hallway and original fireplaces.









































































































Hope you enjoyed our last tour! See you soon, my friends!
All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. C'est une très belle maison avec un intérieur absolument charmant. Merci de nous avoir montré!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just perfect. Brick on the outside, lots of light on the inside, and it's in the one city I want to visit most in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. English decoration is great, I love the nice red/orange bricks and the classic British buildings style of the building! What a perfect combination of elegant classic style and the modern kitchen and dining room! Great home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love the wide door off the kitchen!! and those glass doors in the sitting/living room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love all of the white. It just unifies everything so beautifully and magnifies the light!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop